Location : San Jose, CA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : Yes
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
is currently seeking four (4) Application Analysts to work together on a team focusing on analyzing and customizing the software applications for a hospital and health system in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Participate in an organizational change process.
- Apply business analysis principles and practices to hospital and health system requirements, processes and system to determine system impact and possible solutions.
- Implement approved system enhancements, releases, and optimizations.
- Document business processes, models, and system changes.
- Propose alternatives and/or risk mitigations when needed.
- Apply testing methodology to test and validate processes, systems, and data.
- Lead the business to develop detailed user acceptance test cases and flows; including devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating testing.
- Review, track, and trend end-user reported issues, including but not limited to workflow problems, system capabilities, monitoring feedback, and potential system enhancement needs.
- Serve as an escalation point for troubleshooting application issues and system errors.
- Work with the data conversion specialist to support data conversion work for non-Epic applications. Perform data extraction for outside hospitals, transform data, and import it into hospital's equivalent applications. Ensure data retrieval and reporting of the converted data as well as the data validation.
- Perform other duties relating to data conversion and integration as assigned.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing, with end users, vendors and health care professionals at all level. Engage with stakeholders, understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing environments.
- Maintain an effective customer relationship while promoting and maintaining a team environment.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Required Qualifications :
- Knowledge of Epic, Health and Hospital Business process and Workflows, Procurement processes (Contracts) preferred.
- Knowledge of servers / databases network is required.
- Experience with various information technology platforms and operating systems, including but not limited to Windows 10, Window Server 2012+, SQL Studio Tools.
- Experience with Cerner Pharmacy, Financial, Rev Cycle, Clinical applications are pluses.
- Experience in application development with various information technology platforms and operating systems, including -but not limited to - .NET, Java, HTML, Windows 10, Window Server 2012+, and Databases.
- Understanding of client/server, web-based applications.