Cadence Application Build
Purpose of the Position
The Cadence Application Team Lead, working under the direction of the Manager, will serve as the primary contact for the Houston hospital-based Epic Cadence team and coordinate issues that arise during the project for the related applications area.
- Identify, analyze and coordinate resolution of issues that arise during the project for the applications area.
- Act as a mentor, technical lead, and subject matter resource for the analysts and other applications team members.
- Lead and negotiate resource availability by building and managing project timelines.
- Utilize analytical and project management skills to formulate/define system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Design and maintain complex application systems.
- Analyze project-related performance data.
- Develop reports and presentation communicating the project’s progress.
- Ability to complete Security Clearance Required
- Cadence Certification Required
- Project Management Skills Required - Certification preferred but not required.
- Epic Implementation Experience Preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills required with demonstrated comfort with Sr. Hospital Leadership communications
- Ability to compose impactful and engaging Presentations and Demos
- Experience designing and implementing best practices and making recommendations for process improvement
- Coaching skills and an ability to effectively coach analysts
- Ability to effectively measure and record team activity and outcomes