Cerner Client Support Manager
Two year Cerner Client Support Manager contract in Chicago, start ASAP, no relocation.
Interview this week for an exciting new Cerner position in Chicago.
The Cerner Client Support Manager (CSM) will support our client’s legacy software initiatives and must be local, or willing to relocate, to the Chicago area. In this role the CSM will supervise consulting services to clients to help our client achieve IT-related solutions to business goals; provide engagement delivery oversight as determined by the specific engagement configuration and as defined in the pricing model; work effectively with others to develop, deploy and maintain new service offerings and methodologies, and enhance existing offerings through tool refinement; and work closely with recruiting to identify and attract qualified candidates to join the solution group.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a healthcare consulting practice or a minimum of 15 years of experience in technology, industry, or application with a focus on business/technology alignment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of all cross-specialty service lines.
- Expertise in managing Cerner support resources preferred.
- Expertise in the consulting process and in any tools required for consulting services, negotiation skills, project management and developing and delivering client proposals.