Cerner CoPath Analyst
Location : Remote / Northeast Ohio for Onboarding
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5-7 years
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : Yes
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
Our client, a global healthcare and hospital system is looking for a Clinical Analyst with OnCall Duties (remote) to participate in the design, development, modification and evaluation of Cerner CoPath LIS as determined by business stakeholders and operational needs and requirements.
- Participate in the design, development, modification and evaluation of Cerner CoPath LIS
- Recommend solutions (both automated and manual) to improve system functionality.
- Actively participate in the Project Teams that are associated with the development and implementation of this system.
- Interact with end-users as required to assist in problem definition and system design.
- Coordinate and deliver end-user training and individual instruction to assure system functionality is utilized as designed.Develop end-user documentation and reference materials.
- Provide implementation assistance through all phases of the development life cycle.
- Assist with system build, data validation and system testing for Cerner CoPath.
- Provide on-call support.
- Other dues as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience with Cerner CoPath
- Anatomical Pathway
- Prior Laboratory experience. MT or ASCP preferred.
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Ability to identify and evaluate solutions for best practices
- Customer relationship focused
- Self-starter with strong time management skills