Cerner Project Manager - Therapy Department
Location : Northeast (CT/MA/ME/NH/RI/VT)
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7-10 years
Required Education : Bachelors Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
Our client, a global IT consulting group is looking for a highly-qualified Project Manager to effectively lead a team and oversee the installation of Cerner in all therapy departments.
- of Cerner in the therapy departments.
- Provide day-to-day management of projects including risk management, resource identification and allocation, stakeholder communications, project documentation, and the inter-dependencies between projects or programs.
- Develop relationships, establish and maintain role as a trusted advisor to project team.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other PM,s PMO leadership, executive stakeholders and end users.
- Conduct appropriate escalation and documentation of issues.
- Develop related communications and presentations detailing project status.
- Lead effective and efficient meetings.
- Conduct knowledge transfer at end of project.
Required Qualifications :
- 7-10 years’ Cerner implementation or optimization experience in a therapy area.
- Clinical background (i.e. RN, LPN) required.
- Ability to lead small-to-medium sized teams.
- Strong communications (verbal and written), documentation and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented.