Cerner Project Manager
Location : Northeast, USA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5 years
Required Education : Not Specified
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Information Technology
Job Description :
This position offers a strong project manager candidate with the opportunity to provide project management leadership in a complex and fast-paced environment over approximately 15 projects for a multi-facility hospital and health-system client migrating to a Cerner model.
with deep clinical and technical expertise providing support our customers in selecting, implementing, and optimizing their information technology investments.
- Provide day-to-day management of projects including risk management, stakeholder communications, and interdependent aspects between projects and/or programs.
- Develop relationships, establish and maintain role as a trusted advisor to project team.
- Communicate effectively and develop related communications and presentations detailing project status.
Required Qualifications :
- Working knowledge of cross-specialty service lines including Perioperative Solutions, SurgiNet, PharmNet, and Cerner Women’s Health.
- Expertise in managing Cerner support resources preferred.