Cerner Scheduling Analyst
Intellect Resources is looking for a Cerner Scheduling Analyst for a 12-month remote assignment with a client in Chicago, IL. There will be 2-4 weeks of travel required in the beginning of the project for knowledge transfer. Interested candidates should be prepared to be part of a multi-functional team and provide support where needed.
- Support activities such as incidents, routine build, support, testing and maintenance.
- Development of Cerner Rules and CCL needs.
- Design, configuration, build, testing, and troubleshooting experience with the development of Cerner Rules and Enterprise Scheduling Management (ESM)
- Build/Maintenance of Cerner Scheduling management application including: new scheduling guidelines, new scheduling instruction preparations, new personnel/general resources, new scheduling appointment books, new appointment types, new scheduling requests lists, new scheduling resources lists, new scheduling slot/slot types, new scheduling templates, new appointment protocols, new accept formats and new flex rules
- 3+ years of build experience with Cerner Scheduling
- Experienced with full-cycle implementation as well as upgrade projects
- Experience with Cerner CCL and Security