Certified Cadence Application Analyst
Location : Greensboro, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+ years (See Requirements)
Required Education : High School Diploma (See Requirements)
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
Our client, a healthcare delivery system comprised of a network of healthcare providers including hospital, behavioral health and individual practices is looking for a Certified Cadence Application Analyst to support the implementation of Epic Cadence and ADT/Prelude modules.
- Assist in the implementation and support of Epic Cadence and ADT/Prelude modules.
- Perform in-depth analysis of operational scheduling requirements that may include but are not limited to: complex scheduling protocols; building provider templates; data collection; report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software and department-specific workflows.
- Collaborate with other team members to assist in designing, validatining, and problem resolution throughout the project lifespan.
- Manage a very high volume of daily support and ticket activities.
- Participate in planning and preparing or upcoming upgrades at individual practices.
- Develop implement a new appointment reminder solution to expand welcome kiosk solutions.
Required Qualifications :
- Prior experience in a healthcare scheduling role for patient appointments or as an IT professional, depending upon the following combination of education and professional experience:
- High School diploma: Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Associate’s degree: Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree: Minimum 1 year experience
- Demonstrated track record of successful project implementations
- Experiential knowledge and understanding of the choices involved when configuring applications.
- Knowledgeable of current Joint Commission for Accreditation (JCOA) guidelines for managing patient health information and knowledge of HIPAA requirements.
- Prior work experience supporting Cadence users preferred.
- Certification in Epic Grand Central/Prelude a huge plus/preferred.