Clinical Data Manager
Healthcare IT vendor specializing in the pharma and clinical trial vertical markets is seeking part-time bandwidth to oversee data management and data quality related to new application development. Seasoned data managers or data monitors interested in picking up additional hours and contributing their quality experience in the CRO, Pharma or related verticals are encouraged to apply.
Selected candidates will be responsible for data quality and issue recognition/resolution of deliverables produced by offshore development team currently tasked with creating a proof of concept for new clinical application. Will identify and communicate related risks, opportunities and directives with all internal and external project stake holders.
- 10+ years managerial experience
- 5+ years of data management experience
- Proven experience managing overseas product development team
- Ability to work part-time 10-15/week (can be done nights and weekends to accommodate Eastern European work hours)
- Pharma or CRO experience highly desirable