Clinical Project Manager
We are currently seeking experienced, senior-level Clinical Project Managers. Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate well-rounded knowledge of lab operations, LIS implementation leadership, hands-on expertise with clinical laboratory instrumentation and technical acumen/understanding of middle-ware, interfaces, instrumentation, etc.
Selected candidates will work under the direction of PMO Program Managers to lead large-scale implementation projects as assigned. Will be expected to develop and maintain project plans, set project milestones, establish governance structures, manage risks, and communicate with and manage expectations of all key stakeholders in the laboratory, IT departments and vendors.
- Minimum 5 years of program and/or project management experience, PMP Preferred
- Experience leading at least three (3) lab related IT projects with sizable budgets and project teams
- Operational experience in a clinical laboratory as director, medtech, LIS systems administrator or similar
- Technical acumen related to middle-ware, interfaces, instrumentation, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills
- Ability to travel at least 50%