eClinicalWorks Analyst - Backlog Consultant
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category :
Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
Our client, a well-established, leading global technology consulting firm is currently seeking professionals with eClinicalWorks experience to participate in the day-to-day resolution, tracking and follow-up on issues related to the applications used by a large hospital in upstate NY.
All work will be performed at various sites in the Buffalo, NY area. Local candidate strongly preferred. This is a 2-3 month opportunity onsite.
- Provide user Support Services for eClinicalWorks, Dragon and other applications used by providers and clinics.
- Perform onsite training and new provider orientation as needed.
- Identify, coordinate and communicate issues, requirements and status related to application functionality with other team members and software vendors.
- Answer “how to” questions regarding use of the applications
- Complete new user and provider provisioning
- Implement eCW in new practices or providers as requested.
- Drive to the various clinics and practices for onsite training and support
- Troubleshoot user errors and provide timely and high-quality customer service
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement fixes to reduce future errors
- Document issues and solutions
- Participate in the day to day tracking and follow-up on issues and questions of daily operations.
- Validate and support systems testing efforts
- Work with client users and functional teams as needed
- Utilize the ChangeGear ticket management system to track issue status and work volume
- Participate in a 24/7 after hours on-call rotation.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years’ experience working with Ambulatory sites supporting eClinicalWorks and Dragon.
- Extensive knowledge of Ambulatory workflows.
- Ability to explain system usage to physicians and other clinicians.
- Experience supporting Medent preferred.
- Demonstrated track-record of consistent efforts toward delivering quality solutions per agreed scope.
- Ability to maintain a customer focus and close alignment with the customers’ business objectives.
- Focus on continually improve domain knowledge.
- Ensure the quality of deliverables as per defined defects standards.
- Take complete ownership for the assigned task and provide timely updates on the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
- Adherence to the defined standards.
- Takes initiative and drives to bring issues to logical conclusion; demonstrate a proactive approach.