EHR Risk Project Manager
Project Manager / Business Analyst for Privacy, Legal, Compliance, Risk
Purpose of the position
Consult with health system privacy department to support and assist IT stakeholders in designing and supporting a new governance model to manage and coordinate projects related to privacy, legal, compliance and risk
Our consulting firm client is seeking a strong healthcare IT business analyst with Epic project management and relationship building skill to assist client in insuring that all projects are compliant with current privacy and legal regulations. Qualified candidates must possess strong leadership and communication skills, as well as current knowledge of healthcare privacy regulations.
This is a full-time traveling position that requires Monday – Thursday onsite presence with the client, remote opportunities are only available during holiday weeks.
- Epic or CERNER EHR Project Management, PMP preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare Privacy regulations
- Leadership and communication skills
- Project Management expertise
- Prior experience designing and managing governance structures