Epic Clarity - Regulatory Consultant
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category :
Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
Our client, a well-established, leading IT consulting firm is currently seeking a Regulatory Consultant responsible for providing end-to-end delivery of reporting and analytics solutions in an Epic Clarity cross-functional Clinical / Financial domain for their client, a large health system and hospital.
While travel is permitted, preference will be given to candidates from California, Nevada and Arizona.
- Ensure compliance with deliverables for work focusing on PRIME, QIP and related filings and operational metrics.
- Perform quality data audits and analysis.
- Act as a liaison between customers, application team members and respective IT personnel and facilitate alignment of technology functionality and operational processes.
- Apply knowledge of clinical workflows to understand and interpret regulatory specifications.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years of Epic Clarity Ambulatory and/or Inpatient analytics development experience.
- Advanced understanding and application usage of Clarity data model.
- Strong SQL development experience using best practice industry standards.
- Success creating efficient queries optimized for best performance.
- Epic-Crystal integration (ECI) experience.
- Tableau experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle discipline – (Gathering & documenting and confirming requirements; Gathering; Evaluating them against existing inventory; Designing solution; Obtaining SME signoff: Coding, Testing/validation; UAT; SME signoff & documentation; Ability to transition work and training end users.)
- Effectively interact with Hospital and Health System Executives and C-Suite.
- Ability to coalesce related requests and offer solutions that satisfy multiple requirements.
- Prepare estimates for work effort and reports detailing actual hours against variances with estimates, especially for multiple concurrent work streams.
- Prepare and provides weekly “Issue/Risk/Accomplishment/Plans” Status Reports for assigned work. Identify problems and issues as they arise and recommend solutions.
- Instilling best practice.
- Ability to transition work, perform SQL code reviews and peer testing of deliverables.