Epic Clarity - Remediation Consultant(s)
is currently seeking four (4) Remediation Consultants responsible for adapting the Epic Clarity code to ensure the seamless integration of data collection and reporting from two (2) new hospitals into the Epic Cogito Caboodle/Clarity/Clinical applications
While travel is permissible, preference will be given to candidates from CA, NV or AZ.
- Adapt the existing code to ensure the flow of data from two (2) new hospitals into the system does not break or change the integrity of reports in the Epic Cogito Caboodle/Clarity/Clinical applications space.
- Prepare remediation reports for new hospitals that identify need for code changes.
- Conduct regression testing of critical incidents identified through remediated reports.
- Develop the epic module and build code to address necessary changes.
- Validate Clarity, Caboodle, Slicer/Dicer.
- Collaborate with other Remediation Consultants for the timely completion of changes.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum 3 years of Epic Clarity analytics development, at least 1 year of which should Inpatient/Ambulatory, and infrastructure components for broader development teams (e.g. Groupers).
- Advanced understanding and usage of Clarity data model.
- Strong SQL development expertise using best practice industry standards.
- Ability to create efficient queries that are optimized for best performance.
- Facilitate Report Remediation and resolution of identified issues.
- Ability to assess the impact on reports resulting from the addition of new hospitals.
- Knowledge of Epic groupers for Locations and Departments.
- Strong attention to detail, focus on testing for dual-environment regression testing, documentation of changes and updating status on report tracker.
- Excellent consultant communication skills – written, verbal and presentation.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle discipline which includes: gathering & documenting and confirming requirements; evaluate against existing inventory; designing solution; obtaining SME signoff; coding; testing/validation; UAT, SME signoff & documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to transition work and train end users.
- Ability to coalesce related requests and offer solutions that satisfy multiple needs and requirements.
- Ability to estimate work effort, and develop reports detailing actual hours variances with budgeted hours, especially for multiple concurrent work streams.
- Report preparation and writing abilities as related to the weekly “Issue/Risk/Accomplishment/Plans” Status Reports for assigned work. Identify problems and issues and recommends solutions
- Demonstrate and instill best practices.
- Ability to transition work, perform SQL code reviews and peer testing of deliverables.