Epic EHR Access Project Manager
Location : Cleveland, OH
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7-10 years
Required Education : Bachelors Degree
Travel : Yes
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
- Manage all aspects of large-scale, complex Epic implementation rollouts including coordinating with application, interface, testing, training and other IT teams working collaboratively to improve patient access.
- Lead/manage medium-sized project teams.
- Implement and leverage basic project management tools and processes to deliver results.
- Develop project documents, project plans, budgets and timelines.
- Define scope, sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify risks and options for risk mitigation.
- Participate in resource planning/utilization as appropriate.
- Manage timelines, schedules and resource allocation.
- Facilitate work group meetings.
- Prepare and present status reports to project team members and key stakeholders.
- Facilitate and/or participate in status meetings and make presentations on project progress.
Required Qualifications :
- 3-5 years Epic implementation experience as a full lifecycle Project Manager at a multi-hospital system.
- Experience managing large-scale Epic implementation rollouts coordinating with application, interface, testing, training and other IT teams.
- PMP Certification required.
- Agile methodology experience required.
- Certification in Epic applications Grand Central, Cadence, etc. preferred.
- Workfront and Jira experience preferred.