Epic EHR Beaker Project Manager
Location : Traveling
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7-10
Required Education : Not Specified
Travel : Yes
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
is currently seeking a Project Manager to lead the planning, management and achievement of objectives for an enterprise-level initiative, EHR Transformation – Beaker, BPAM and Blood Bank IT project with go-live between 2020-2021.
This is a 6 month contract engagement with opportunity for renewal.
- Provide project management and achieve project objectives for the EHR Transformation –Beaker, BPAM and Blood Bank project
- Lead planning process and manage project plans, provide ongoing status reports.
- Escalate issues of risk associated with project(s) being managed.
- Facilitate leadership meetings.
- Develop and maintain project documents and project plans.
- Management resources and timeline/schedules.
- Prepare and present executive reports.
Required Qualifications :
- Epic Beaker implementation leadership experience.
- Haemonetics (Blood Bank)
- Data Innovations
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Works well in a team environment and facilitates team development
- Strategic thinking and the ability to identify and implement solutions
**Please note this is not a go-live position. Qualified candidates for this position will have 7-10 years of project management experience. **