Epic Project Manager - Mergers & Acquisitions Integration
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category :
Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
Our client, a global hospital and health system, is seeking a seasoned Project Manager to lead the planning and project management processes in support of several M&A projects related to the integration of newly acquired hospitals.
Local candidates only.
- Manage all aspects of moderately complex projects related to recent mergers and acquisitions.
- Leads/manages medium-sized project teams.
- Leverage basic project management tools to deliver results.
- Develop project documents, project plans and
- Define scope, sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify risks and solutions for mitigation.
- Participate in resource planning/utilization as appropriate.
- Develop and manage timelines, schedules and resource allocation.
- Facilitate work group meetings.
- Prepare and present status report to Executives and M&A Leadership.
- Facilitate and/or participate in onsite status meetings at acquired location. This requires day-trip travel.
Required Qualifications :
- Prior experience managing merger and acquisition integration projects.
- 5+ years’ experience leading project teams of 30+ people.
- Hospital IT experience required.
- Experience working with Epic or similar EMR applications.
- Prior experience with Epic Enterprise
- Critical thinker capable of dealing with ambiguity and situations with unknown variables.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal direction.
- Project Management certification preferred.