Epic Radar/Workbench Application Coordinator
Currently seeking a full time Radar/Reporting Workbench application coordinator. Selected individual will serve as the primary point of contact responsible for coordinating and managing implementation, build and maintenance. This person will also be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of all executive level dashboards.
In addition to the general application coordinator responsibilities, the Radar administrator is responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining all executive dashboard.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining an enterprise-wide Radar security policy
- Managing and assisting CBAs as they configure Radar dashboards
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining an enterprise-wide Reporting Workbench security policy
- Managing Reporting Workbench templates and creating or authorizing the creation of any new templates
- Tracking Reporting Workbench template build
- Coordinating technical implementation of overall data segregation strategy
- Managing CBAs' design and build of Reporting Workbench reports
- Answering CBAs' questions related to Reporting Workbench build
- BA Degree or equivalent
- Certifications in Epic Reporting, Epic Radar or Epic Workbench
- Experience with at least one full lifecycle implementation
- 5-7 years heatlhcare IT experience