Epic Research Program Manager
We are currently looking for an Epic Research Program Manager for a 6+ months assignment in sunny California. Our client is a well-known consulting company in the healthcare IT space and is offering a competitive salary with benefits and a bonus incentive plan.
- Work directly with Research end-users to understand operational requirements and opportunities for system enhancements.
- Collaborate with Epic, and with other Epic clients, to understand and deploy new developments in Research functionality.
- Oversee the work of other Research Applications team analysts as they execute the configuration and optimization the Epic system to meet the needs of the Research community.
- Configure and test new functionality, or modifications to existing functionality, to meet user requirements.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other Clinical Systems resources (Training, CPOE, Beacon, MyChart, HIM’s, etc) in providing comprehensive research functionality to our business partners.
- Create and maintain research documentation for Research Analyst Team and end users.
- Oversee resources to develop, update, adjust, and manage project/support plans with multiple task dependencies’ and provide feedback regarding quality of the deliverables for clinical applications & reporting needs.
- Bachelor's degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and / or equivalent combination of experience / training.
- 3+ years of related experience leading Epic Research implementation projects.
- Must have current Epic Research Certification