Epic Senior Clinical Business Intelligence Analysts
Intellect Resources is currently looking for two Senior Clinical Business Intelligence Analysts for our clients Epic 2018 upgrade and implementation project. The client is located the Pennsylvania region and is looking at a six months engagement.
The selected consultants will be responsible for the strategic design and maintenance of Business Intelligence applications, identify research and resolve technical problems related to upcoming Epic 2018 upgrade/implementation. This requires build to ensure that all BI applications meet the customer requirements for upcoming projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Management or equivalent work experience in the related field with a strong understanding of SQL, Tableau, and Epic
- Epic Clarity Experience and certification required (ED, Inpatient, Cupid and Radiant)
- 5+ years progressive experience working with multiple Business Intelligence tool sets (Ex. Tableau, SAP, etc.), building of dashboards, advanced reports and business knowledge of data warehousing, data marts, data shaping for Business Intelligence reporting
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, experience with multiple Business Intelligence tools and data extraction tools, strong customer service orientation, outstanding communication skills both oral and written, data integration, querying and analysis skills, proficiency in SQL, ETL packages, strategic design of extractions and data integration process, effectively partner with internal and external stakeholders, gather requirements for data solutions.
- Must have experience with Epic Clarity related to Epic 2018 upgrade