Implementation Technical Lead
We are looking for senior level technical lead for a full time position in Boston, MA to provide the oversight of all technical activities related to the Implementation of an HIE. The role will focus on all technical activities and will oversee any development requirements coming from client sites throughout the Implementation, essentially acting as the ‘glue’ between product and the field. Selected candidate will:
- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager and other Implementation Team members to ensure the successful delivery of implementation projects
- Advise and assist Project Managers during implementation by advising on timeline and effort for technical work including partner and customer effort.
- Provide realistic estimates for Level of Effort and Statements of Work.
- Work with customers to ensure technical design meets use cases and functional requirements and stay engaged with the customer through the project lifecycle.
- Take responsibility for the documentation of the technical solution including any partner implementation work.
- Supervise implementation partner work using a code review process and source control management to ensure alignment with the documented technical solution.
- Oversee the development of custom/site specific software that may or may not lead to future product enhancements.
- Provide technical support for implementation projects related to custom developments, interfaces, reports, extracts, and data manipulation routines.
- Provide advice and best practices to clients for technical areas related to configuration and infrastructure related to the deployment of the HIE solution.
For consideration, candidates must demonstrate proven the ability to lead and deliver results within project driven timelines, good presentation and communication skills and ability to work within a team in a cross cultural environment. This position requires onsite presence at Corporate Headquarters in Massachusetts when not traveling to client sites.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with of web orientated languages, including SQL, HTML, Java script etc.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare interoperability standards i.e. HL7, IHE, CCDA etc.
- Knowledge of FHIR and/or SMART is a serious bonus
- Experience with data analysis and database methodologies
- Experienced with client facing support
- Knowledge and Experience with InterSystems Cache or Ensemble is a plus