We are currently seeking a creative thinker and tenacious integration expert to assist healthcare IT vendor specializing in the pharma and clinical trail vertical markets with developing interfaces to connect with major electronic health records.
This engagement with focus heavily on interfaces related to patient informed consent and authorization channels. Consultant will provide strategic guidance and hands- on deliverables related to strategy, build, testing, proof of concept and collaboration with stakeholders associated with this project.
Selected candidate must demonstrate at least five years of healthcare interface experience related to Epic or Cerner in addition to FHIR API experience. Must be able to work independently, yet collaboratively and must be able to professionally present findings, recommendations, documentation and risks through out the Proof of Concept phase. Once POC is accepted, this expert will likely be retained to roll out new interfaces through vendor's client base.
This is a remote position with an immediate start date and minimal travel.
- 5 or more hands on experience developing interfaces in the healthcare IT environment.
- Epic Bridges and Rhapsody expertise preferred
- 7+ years experience in the healthcare industry with significant knowledge of clinical workflow
- Solid understanding of informed patient consent and authorization workflow
- Demonstrated experience with FHIR API
- Experience working in application development or integration on the vendor side is highly desirable
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Verbal and written communication skills are tantamount