Inter-Agency Project Manager / Scheduler
On behalf of a healthcare IT consulting firm currently working with the Departments of Defense (DoD) and Veteran Affairs (VA), we are seeking strong, dynamic and strategically-minded candidates for the role of Inter-agency Project Manager / Scheduler tasked with monitoring the status of inter-agency health IT programs and projects.
DoD/VA Inter-agency Program Office (IPO), monitors the status of DoD and VA health IT programs and projects, including those found at joint DoD/VA healthcare sites.
- Monitor risk, develop schedules, conduct customer and stakeholder analyses, and monitor project status.
- Serve as a practitioner with multiple areas of expertise that spans across management consulting pillars and other functional communities with a focus on project management and scheduling.
- Contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas, work on unusually complex problems, provide solutions that are highly creative, and act as leader on large programs and projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
- Prior experience working on a joint project in either the VA or DoD space either at the local or enterprise level
- Ability to create descriptive visualizations, including diagrams, charts and impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Extensive experience using MS Project
- Experienced in Microsoft Office tools, including MS Word, MS Project, and PowerPoint
Experience with VA or other health-related organizations.