Medhost ED Support Analyst
Our client, a well-established, leading global IT solution provider with more than half-a-century of experience delivering technology solutions and consulting services in diverse industries is seeking an experienced MEDHOST ED Analyst to provide exceptional quality and timely support to ED users at a regional hospital.
- Provide technical support for MEDHOST ED and related applications.
- Troubleshoot user errors and provide timely and effective solutions and service.
- Conduct root cause analysis, identify and implement fixes to reduce future errors.
- Document issues and solutions and follow-up on issues and questions related to daily operations. Share resolutions with team members to improve overall productivity.
- Validate and support systems testing efforts
- Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work volume
- Participate in a 24/7 after hours on-call rotation
- Deliver consistent efforts towards providing quality solutions as per agreed upon scope.
- Maintain customer focus and align closely with the customers’ business objectives.
- Advance efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards.
- Takes complete ownership for assigned tasks and provides timely updates on progress.
- Adhere to defined standards.
- Takes initiative and drives to bring issues to logical conclusion; demonstrate a proactive approach
- Identify, coordinate, and communicate issues, requirements, and status related to application functionality with other team members and software vendors.
- Experience working with MEDHOST ED application.
- Extensive knowledge of Emergency Department processes and clinical workflows.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills while working independently, one-on-one and in cross-functional teams.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Emotional Intelligence when responding to system issues and communication with customers and team members.
- Demonstrated success in problem-solving and identifying and implementing solutions.
- Must be able to travel for first 4-6 weeks of project for knowledge transfer -- Non negotiable.