Project Manager Clinical Testing
Location : Washington DC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+ years
Required Education : Bachelorís degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
Our client, a global IT consulting group, is looking for an experienced, Washington DC based Project Manager to provide general project management support for the clinical testing activities as part of the Department of Veterans Affairs Electronic Health Records modernization program.
- Provide general Project Management support for clinical testing activities for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program.
- Assist clinical testing team in the creation and evolution of a detailed clinical test plan.
- Create UFT project GANTT chart.
- Monitor progress toward project deliverables/milestones.
- Prepare summary-level reports for OEHRM project leadership.
- Assist the clinical testing team in obtaining access to the Cerner environment and testing tools.
- Monitor progress with testing activities/milestones and document progress of all clinical testing activities.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience managing Information Technology-related projects. Must be well versed in life-cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and mitigate risks.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Prior experience working in the Veteran’s Administration Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Experience in using testing software and testing tools, Cerner preferred