Project Manager, Task Order Analytics Dashboard
On behalf of a healthcare IT consulting firm client currently working on a Veteran’s Affair project, we are seeking a data-driven, detail-oriented project manager with a proven track-record of success monitoring the health of task orders, engaging project teams to ensure accurate reporting and keeping a watchful eye towards minimizing project risks. This Project Manager, Task Order Analytics is responsible for supporting all activities that are related to task order analytics.
Established in June 2018, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Electronic Health Records Modernization Program (OEHRM) manages the preparation, deployment and maintenance of the VA’s new electronic health-care record system and the related health information technology (IT) tools dependent upon it with transition to a new Cerner system in process.
- Develop, monitor, track, and support any project management activities required to monitor the health of the task orders
- Work effectively members of the Quality and Performance teams to identify and develop actionable metrics
- Identify, develop and use tools that appropriately track and communicate status of approved metrics
- Gather, analyze, and verify inputs to status reports, dashboard, and presentations
- Ensure lessons learned from DoD, VA, Industry, and academia are being considered and document new lessons learned for VA
- Actively engage project teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting of project metrics related to any risk to cost, schedule, or scope.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience. 18 years of experience may be submitted for degree requirements
- Experience with EHR implementations including Cerner or Epic
- Data analysis skills and experience writing and developing complex reports and presentations
- Experience with a data visualization tool (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft (MS) Office suite, including MS Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with executive-level communication, including reports and presentations
- Experience with IT implementations
Must be physically located in or near Washington, DC