Referral Management Project Manager
Location : Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : BA degree in IT/Computer Science or related field preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Information Technology
Job Description :
We are currently seeking an experienced healthcare IT implementation project manager with proven expertise leading installations of referral management solutions or other specialty applications.
Selected candidate will be assigned to one or more implementation projects and will be accountable for project leadership, project planning, communication, risk mitigation, integration, activation oversight, documentation and other project related duties.
This is a contract role requiring occasional travel. Note that hours will vary by assignment ranging from a few hours a week to over 40.
Required Qualifications :
- Proven experience as a project manager with referral management solutions or other specialty vendors
- Ability to lead and manage clinical or revenue cycle activation events in inpatient and ambulatory settings
- Experience project managing the integration of software applications with electronic health records
- Cerner or Epic experience preferred
- Strong documentation skills
- Commitment to process improvement and standardization
- Ability to coach junior team members