Revenue Cycle Project Director
Location : Washington DC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : Min. 5 years / Min. of 13 years exp. substituted for degree requirements
Required Education : Bachelorís degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
Our client, a global IT consulting group, is looking for a highly-qualified technical professional to support a high-profile EHR modernization program.
- Ensure that the technical architectures for future operations are aligned with the business operations program goals.
- Validate business operations capabilities and impact using council input and standard framework to develop a business-driven IT roadmap.
- Work with client during all phases of the program on solution design, build and validation which includes, but is not limited to, Coding, Chart Completion, ROI. May also involve expertise in 3M.
- Provide advisory support and expertise specific to the Cerner Access HIM.
- Identify and mitigate risk at all levels of project development.
- Manage and direct all planning, scheduling and resources accordingly.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience. Minimum of 13 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Experience with diverse IT projects both large and small.
- Must be well versed in full systems development life cycle, enterprise-wide network engineering, strategic information planning, business process re-engineering, structure and management practices.
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks to the program.
- Must be able to manage to cost, schedule and performance.
- 10-15 years of experience with Cerner ERM, Patient Accounting and HIM application