Revenue Cycle Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a seasoned Cerner Revenue Cycle Project Manager to fill a critical Washington, DC based consulting role. Qualified candidates must demonstrate Project Management expertise with large-scale, complex Cerner implementations, management-level consulting (Big 4 preferred), strong operational knowledge of hospital and ambulatory revenue cycle workflow and leadership excellence. Selected candidates will be expected to work in a fast-moving, high stakes environment and make significant contributions to building project plans, managing stakeholders, facilitating communication, mitigating risks and other project management responsibilities.
Note: Candidates will work on site Monday - Friday in Falls Church area. Neither relocation or travel reimbursements will be provided. Client will not approve of remote work.
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading Cerner Patient Accounting implementation and optimization projects
- Must have led at least two full life cycle Cerner implementation projects
- Consulting experience preferably with Big 4 type companies
- Knowledge of Cerner implementation methodology including risk management
- Strong operational knowledge of the revenue cycle workflow and business needs
- Respect for and understanding of Project Management Methodologies and best practices
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, professional writing abilities and communication skills