Senior Business Intelligence Developer
is currently seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Developer who will be responsible for establishing the architecture and developing Enterprise scale analytic content across the continuum of care for clinical and financial subject areas.
- Establish architecture and develop enterprise scale analytic content across the continuum of care for clinical and financial subject areas.
- Develop queries and stored procedures.
- Transform data and normalize processes.
- Build summary tables to store metric content.
- Security mechanisms to handle security for users at different echelons of the organization spanning several cross functional areas, taking into account access to combined source data in a data warehouse setting.
- Help establish development standards for an Enterprise scale organization
- Ensure a solid foundation of development and upgrade procedures are in place.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting with reporting experience against an EMR is mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge of development (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS) in MS-SQL Server.
- Expert level in SQL coding, programming, debugging, and developing stored procedures.
- Prior experience developing dashboards/reports using Operational Data Stores or Data Marts/Cubes desirable.
- Experience with EMPI software like Initiate, NextGate or Epic Identity a plus.
- Experience with Quality Measures reporting in Healthcare a strong plus.
- Experience working with data extractions and ETL/ELT process and package development in healthcare a strong plus.
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology/codesets like SNOMED, LOINC and others a strong plus.
- Experience with one or more of Business Objects Enterprise suite, Tableau, SQL Developer, Crystal etc.