Location : North Carolina
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6+
Required Education : Bachelor's degree
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Job Industry : Technology
Job Category : Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
We are currently seeking a contract SQL Server Database Administrator with experience in ETL, SSIS, data warehousing, business intelligence and/or analytic platforms in addition to very strong understanding of medical coding and/or claims data.
The selected consultant will be responsible for the design & development of both relational and multidimensional database objects, for maintaining the data layer environment, and for ensuring the database layer access and logic performs efficiently. As a senior consultant, the DBA will work with our Client's data architects to develop the logical data layers supporting the enterprise data strategy and the analytic needs of the organization.
This is an hourly W2 position that requires weekly travel to central North Carolina.
Required Qualifications :
- 6+ years of experience in ETL, SSIS, data warehousing, business intelligence and/or analytic platforms
- 2+ years of healthcare data experience
- Knowledge of medical coding in EMR and or claims data is required
- Experience with Epic Clarity is highly desirable
- Demonstrated intimate knowledge or experience with one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Data Tools, SQL Server Management Studio, Team Foundation Server, Erwin, SSAS, SSIS, Mirth, or Cloverleaf
- Ability to set best practices and mentor team members in the setup of Visual Studio solutions in order to facilitate collaborative development throughout the team
- Demonstrated knowledge of and/or experience with ETL scripting, relational and multi-dimensional data warehousing.
- Ability to provide guidance to team members on the use of a source code repository to manage solutions in a collaborative team