Senior Deployment Manager
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Bachelorís Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Management or other engineering or technical discipline.
Job Industry :
Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category :
Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
Our client, a global IT consulting group is looking for a highly-qualified Senior Deployment Manager to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program.
The Senior Deployment Manager works as an IT professional with extensive depth and breadth of experience in all phases of technical leadership while consulting on large-scale deployments involving the infrastructure upgrades and readiness for the site (Cabling, Electrical Closets, Network, and construction).
Working with respective stakeholders, the Senior Deployment Manager will. In addition, candidates will address changes to product/project scope, schedule, methods to document and analyze proposed changes for presentation to VA Leadership for decision.
- Plan and implement: operational and technical processes and solutions, workforce management and planning, knowledge management, training, quality assurance, business continuity and disaster recovery, issue resolution, triage, and escalation, service level agreements/response times, and analysis and reporting.
- Create project plans to support the implementation of EHRM infrastructure operations and technologies
- Integrate and coordinate plan development with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and present Executive-level presentations.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience leading a team in the fielding of IT systems, networks, hardware and software of both a simple and complex nature
- Extensive knowledge in the creation of deployment plans, the creation of cost, schedule and performance expectations based on input from all team members
- Able to identify all activities required in the near, mid and long-term phases of a program
- Experience in a wide variety of environments and equipment
- Experience in planning in order to ensure that deployment can be performed on schedule and with the available resources
- Management of infrastructure deployment and implementation projects (both technical and operational management preferred)
- Large scale deployment experience
- PMP, Six Sigma Certifications
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Office Suite
- Ability to develop and present executive-level presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering management or other engineering or technical discipline is required
- Prior experience working in the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Experience with large-scale electronic health records integration a plus