Soarian Remote Support Consultant
Remote after 4-6 weeks knowledge transfer
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category :
Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
|Our client is seeking a Soarian Financials Contract Management Analyst for a remote support opportunity, after 4-6 weeks of onsite knowledge transfer. |
- Provides contract management expertise to address informational needs relevant to health system acute based service management.
- Identifies, gathers and maintains all payer contracts and fee schedules on an ongoing basis.
- Interprets payer contracts to properly build and maintain reimbursement rules.
- Properly audits all reimbursement rules for accuracy.
- Expert level knowledge of Soarian Financials and all payment systems utilized by client with the ability to perform on assigned system modules and overall Soarian financials system functionality and work flow.
- Calculates expected payments and allowances on all billed accounts on a regular basis to produce and distribute appropriate variance reports.
- Calculates expected payments on a retrospective basis as determined RMC Leadership.
- Assists in the determination of the financial impact of discovered payment variances utilizing the Contract Management System.
- Maintains confidentiality of work-related documentation and conversation in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Analyzes recurring issues to correctly identify root causes, including validation of root causes with other applicable personnel.
- Assists with payer negotiations by modeling proposed contracts or changes to existing contracts.
- Researches expected reimbursement for new services, new technology, and department specific requests for all negotiated contracts.
- Carries out all other duties as assigned in order to meet the operational needs of the department and health care system.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems
- Expert level knowledge of Soarian Financials with previous experience with contract building and, or modeling
- Experience with Invision a plus
- Minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of experience in health care finance/patient accounting
- Strong background in quantitative analysis, third party reimbursement, medical and billing coding, personal computer usage and system development.
- Ability to work effectively, both written and verbally, at all levels of the organization.