Sr. Architecture Project Manager
Location : Washington DC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : Min. 5 years / Min. of 8 years exp. substituted for degree requirements
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
Our client, a global IT consulting group, is looking for a Sr. Information Architect Project Manager to support and oversee an EHR modernization project.
- Working in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment:
- Review current and provide expert recommendations on LAN/WAN/WLAN requirements, topologies, connectivity and design guides.
- Develop written requirements, topologies, design guides, standards, processes, standard operating procedures, and deployment plans.
- Provide input to network enterprise design architecture.
- Participate in technology integration efforts with other engineering and support teams.
- Consult with various stakeholders to provide support and updates on project status.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience. Minimum of 8 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Able to plan, design, and oversee deployment of complex enterprise-wide or large-scale information architectures including computer hardware and software, operating systems, middleware, communications hardware and software, and security components
- Knowledge of standards for open systems architectures as they apply to the implementation and specification of complex information management solutions to ensure systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards
- Able to identify necessary interfaces between enterprise solution applications and legacy IT environmentsAble to perform business case analysis and identify alternative solutions and resulting business impacts.