Sr. Cerner Patient Accounting Analyst
We are currently seeking an experienced Cerner Revenue Cycle Senior analyst currently located in the DC area for a 12-month long engagement with extension opportunities. Qualified candidates must demonstrate management consulting, project coordination, revenue cycle knowledge and senior analyst level expertise in addition to strength with Cerner Patient accounting modules. Selected candidates will be expected to work in a fast-moving, high-stakes environment and make significant hands on contributions to the project with design, build, optimization, CDM Management and troubleshooting capacities.
Note: Candidates will work on site Monday - Friday in Falls Church area. Neither relocation or travel reimbursements will be provided. Remote work is not an option on this engagement.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience working hands on with Cerner Patient Accounting modules and revenue cycle operations to improve workflow processes and optimizing systems
- Minimum of 3 years experience in with at least one full life cycle Cerner implementation
- Strong operational knowledge of the revenue cycle workflow
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of the Cerner application including functionality and workflow
- Hands-on experience with charge build, transformation rules, tier maintenance, FSI (Foreign Systems interfaces) tools, Claims rules and CDM Management
- Ability to trouble shoot issues with 837, 835, statements, collection files, refunds and invoices