Truchart Applications Analyst
Our client, a well-established, leading global IT solution provider with more than half-a-century of experience delivering technology solutions and consulting services in diverse industries is seeking an experienced MEDHOST ED Analysist to provide exceptional quality and timely support to ED users at a regional hospital.
- Provide Support Services for Mediture Truchart (used for the PACE program, Care for the Elderly) and related applications.
- Troubleshoot user errors and provide timely and high-quality customer service.
- Review application updates and release notes, and provide user training on new functions and features.
- Provide hardware support and swap out laptops when needed.
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement fixes to reduce future errors
- Document issues and solutions
- Participate in the day-to-day tracking and follow-up on issues and questions of daily operations.
- Validate and support systems testing efforts.
- Work with client users and functional teams as needed.
- Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work volume.
- Participate in a 24/7 after hours on-call rotation.
- Experience working with and supporting Mediture Truchart application (Preferred, not required).
- Extensive knowledge of home health and long-term care EHR workflows.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills while working independently, one-on-one and in cross-functional teams.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Emotional Intelligence when responding to system issues and communication with customers and team members.
- Demonstrated success in problem-solving and identifying and implementing solutions.
- Takes initiative and is self-directed in bringing issues to logical conclusion.
- Must be in Buffalo or within commute distance.