Willow & Radiant Project Manager
Location : Remote with Travel
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : Yes
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Health IT, Informatics
Job Description :
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with Epic certifications in Radiant and Willow to develop, implement and manage the project plan for an approximately 8-month project that requires occasional travel to Chattanooga, TN.
- Develop the implementation project plan and provide input based on previous experience; this will include but not limited to resource planning, hardware assessment, scheduling, and budget.
- Lead the Epic Imaging and Pharmacy (Willow) teams by providing and maintaining project plan and deliverables
- Manage implementation with an integrated approach partnering with teams supporting current live functionality and departments (ex: inpatient, pharmacy, revenue cycle
- Responsible for resource planning for the Epic Ancillary and Clinical project and providing recommendations as needed
- Assist and provide recommendations for training strategy
- Work with the IT department to ensure appropriate hardware purchased, tested, and installed at the desired hospital/clinic(s)
- Compile and maintain list of all open items to be resolved/assigned.
- Assure downtime procedures/tools are in place
- Responsible to develop and implement go live plan including go-live support plan
- Develop post-live support plan and process to transition to support
- Interface with all levels of the staff and clinical committees
- Report all obstacles/issues/risks to the Client’s Implementation Manager for guidance and resolution
- Budget and financial administration – Assist Client in managing the resource budget for the project
- Provide weekly or status reports to Client Manager. These reports will highlight recent accomplishments, issues, and recommendations. They will also serve to confirm upcoming activities
Required Qualifications :
- Current Epic certification in Radiant and Willow
- Prior experience managing Epic projects with focus on imaging and pharmacy.
- Experience supporting at least one complete Epic implementation.
- Project management experience with medium to large healthcare projects.
- Knowledgeable with hospital and healthcare regulations including HIPPA, JCAHO.
- Excellent communication skills.